Compass One and Crothall Healthcare were honored to collectively receive four Telly Awards, recognizing excellence in video and television across all screens. Founded in 1979 and now in their 44th year, the Telly Awards annually showcases the best work created within television and across video, for all screens, receiving over 12,000 entries from all 50 states and five (5) continents.
“We are thrilled the Telly Awards organization chose to honor four of our strongest videos, particularly because each one demonstrates perfectly how Compass One elevates patient care,” said Bobby Kutteh, CEO of Compass One Healthcare. “They also tell a compelling narrative about partnership: how, with our healthcare clients, we bring innovative resources and servant leadership to care for patients, caregivers, clinical staff, and communities.”
Check out our four winners:
- Virtual Manager with Crothall Healthcare is the Bronze Telly Winner in Non-Broadcast – Direct Marketing
- The Power of Clean at Medstar is the Bronze Telly Winner in Non-Broadcast – Corporate Image
- Patient Transportation: Wheelchair Transfers is the Silver Telly Winner in Non-Broadcast – Education & Training
- Socktober Launch from Bobby Kutteh is the Bronze Telly Winner in Non-Broadcast – CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
Watch the winning videos now!
Let’s Talk About the Right Solution for Your Organization
Get in touch to discuss how Crothall Healthcare’s services and solutions can help your healthcare organization exceed its goals. You’ll learn more about:
- The transparency we bring to outsourced support services
- How we design customized solutions for your unique needs
- The technology and innovation Crothall delivers across all our services