Augusta, Georgia 30901Posted Date: Mar 30, 2021
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.Job Summary
Summary: Performs a variety of skilled maintenance duties related to the facility’s engineering and maintenance functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in making decisions on all normal and complex repairs; reports major problems to the maintenance supervisor.
- Constructs, finishes, installs, maintains and repairs electrical and mechanical systems, or the facilities of any related systems, using power and hand tools and other necessary equipment.
- May train and oversee the work of entry level mechanics.
- Cleans, lubricates, services, repairs or diagnoses malfunction of HVAC, electrical and mechanical building systems, sterilizers, sprinkler and standpipe systems, transport systems, electronic signaling systems, fire alarm systems and similar specialty equipment items with appropriate training, certification skills and licensing requirements as needed.
- Reads, comprehends and transmits complicated detailed instructions verbally and in writing.
- Reviews work of outside vendors and licensed maintenance workers; makes punch lists.
- Reports on and repairs discrepancies as assigned.
- Analyzes and corrects complex building system problems, alone or as part of a team.
- Maintains logs, performs rounds and completes work orders, tests and inspections.
- Makes recommendations for modification or improvement of preventive maintenance systems.
- May serve as a member of facility’s emergency response team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Trade school or maintenance vocational education.
- Five years of experience in a Healthcare setting in an engineering or maintenance discipline.
- Valid driver’s license.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 440362