PATIENT FLOW MANAGER, Mid Shift, Coon Rapids
Coon Rapids, Minnesota 55433Posted Date: Jun 9, 2021
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.Job Summary
Summary: As a Patient Flow Manager, you will be responsible for the effective leadership of a team of Patient Flow Coordinators and Transporters within a hospital setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands and applies knowledge of basic patient transport concepts, infection control practices, and proper body mechanics.
- Understands and determines, explains, and develops dispatcher logic and transporter activities; monitors and supervises dispatcher activity.
- Assists in coordination of Patient Transportation activities and services with other departments; develops service agreements as appropriate.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies including but not limited to Federal, State, JCAHO, OSHA, and CDC.
- Orients, trains, and develops all levels of personnel such as, dispatchers, trainers, transporters, couriers, drivers, and elevator operators.
- Assists unit director in achieving financial objectives, ensures department operates within budget, and assists controlling departmental expenses.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Management experience in hospital environment and/or patient transportation.
- Analytical ability to interpret statistical data and to distinguish trends and other factors that impact operational activity.
- Basic computer skills with Windows based Operating System; ability to troubleshoot system problems related to computer or software systems and initiate internal or external resolution to system issues.
- Associate’s degree is preferred.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 538645