TRAINING COORDINATOR, Knoxville
Knoxville, Tennessee 37921Posted Date: Jun 8, 2021
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.Job Summary
Working as a Training Coordinator, you are responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing recruitment strategies, all new-hire training to include education of staff members and management trainees within National Performance Center department.
• Responsible for the Weekly Minders and Safety Minders programs
• Customizes training documentation forms as required
• Prepares a detailed outline of specific training programs
• Prepares monthly reports of recruiting, training activity and statistics
• Liaison with other Training Coordinators, Corporate HR and Training staff and resources
• Prepares memory aids for staff; i.e., plasticized cards for MSDS, Mission, Race, etc.
• Oversees computer-based QA program
• Recruitment of hourly employees
• Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations
• High school/GED or equivalent required
• At least one year of supervisory experience in a high service related field required
• 3+ years training experience preferred
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
• Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment
• Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership
• Must be proficient in the use of MS Office including but not limited to Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 533255
Patient Transportation, Environmental Services