SUPERVISOR, HOUSEKEEPING (FULL TIME)
Willoughby, Ohio 44094Posted Date: May 6, 2021
- We have an opening for a full-time SUPERVISOR, HOUSEKEEPING position.
- Location: Lake Health- 36000 Euclid Ave, Willoughby, OH 440944. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T:40 hours per week including rotating weekends and holidays.
- Requirement: Housekeeping and Supervisory experience in a healthcare setting.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 536753. Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique with a Prerecorded Video Interview! Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Why It Is Safe For You to Work in Healthcare... We know that many of you who are new to working in a healthcare setting might be a little unsure about your safety. Yet, serving where the viruses and potential contagions are known and are being controlled is among the safest places to work!
For anyone who becomes a member of one of our teams, we make sure you are safe and well managed. We also have a lot of resources available for you. We believe that knowledge is power, and that with this knowledge in your back pocket, you will feel much better about serving in healthcare during this crisis.
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall is the market share leader in Environmental Services (EVS), and serves many of the top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 2,000 healthcare service teams in 47 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania in 2020 for the 8th straight time and Beckers Top 150 Places to Work in 2019 for the 4th time. A division of Compass Group USA, Crothall has more than 26,000 team members. Its EVS division is CIMS and CIMS-GB certified by the ISSA since 2009, and its HTS division is ISO 13485 certified since 2019. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, Laundry and Linen Services, Ambulatory, and Sterile Processing.Job Summary
Summary: Oversees, monitors and participates in the cleaning of rooms and common areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and participates in the overall sanitation and safety of the facility and associates in accordance with company standards and government regulations.
- Determines cleaning assignments and establishes priorities; adjusts assignments based on changes in room occupancy or emergency clean-up requests; maintains accurate record of assignments.
- Ensures security of keys.
- Responds to customer needs and requests; resolves customer concerns.
- Follows work procedures and expedites workflow to ensure timely, efficient service; communicates room completion and availability.
- Inspects rooms, common areas and stock rooms, and approves staff work performance; performs or delegates appropriate corrective action.
- Reports unsafe conditions and maintenance service needs, including painting, repairs, and furniture replacement and upkeep.
- Oversees the productivity and breaks of associates; communicates performance issues to management.
- Participates in the onboarding and training of associates; conducts daily pre-service meetings.
- Demonstrates safe and correct use of environmental services equipment and chemicals.
- Completes inventory of materials, supplies and linens; manages usage and orders to in alignment with budget.
- Opens and closes the department; maintains security for department property, supplies and operating funds.
- Communicates on the telephone, over radio, in person and in writing with clients, customers or residents, personnel from other departments and coworkers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 536753