LEAD, HOUSEKEEPER (PART-TIME) 1
Haverhill, Massachusetts 01830Posted Date: Apr 6, 2021
- We have an opening for a part-time, 2nd shift LEAD, HOUSEKEEPER position.
- Location: Holy Family Hospital - 140 Lincoln Ave, Haverhill, MA 01830 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Part-time; Saturday and Sunday, 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm.
- Requirement: Previous housekeeping experience required. Prior lead/supervisory experience highly preferred.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 516834 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Summary: Supervises, trains and inspects the performance of assigned housekeeping staff to ensure all procedures are completed to unit's standards. Assists where necessary to ensure optimum service to guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Ensures assigned staff have reported to work and clocked in properly; documents late or absent employees.
- Resolves internal/external guest complaints to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Documents call offs, and replaces for any shift.
- Coordinates assigned staff breaks.
- Prepares and distributes assignment sheets to staff and reviews priorities. Communicates additions or changes to the assignment sheets as they arise throughout the shift.
- Assigns designated keys, radios and beepers to assigned staff. Maintains accurate record of such assignments and ensure security of keys.
- Checks all equipment used by staff for proper supplies, neatness, cleanliness and mechanical problems. Instructs designated personnel to correct deficiencies.
- Inspects areas to confirm cleaning standards have been met.
- Assists staff to ensure highest standards of cleanliness and service.
- Conducts staff training as assigned.
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 516834