Training Manager - EVS, Food & Nutrition Services, Patient Transportation
Long Beach, California 90806Posted Date: Jun 13, 2021
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.Job Summary
The Training Manager is responsible for the initial and ongoing training of new and current Environmental Services, Food & Nutrition Services and Patient Transportation staff members on proper procedures and processes to ensure program standards are being met.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute all new-hire training, education of staff members and management trainees on both one-on-one and small group levels
- Responsible for the Weekly Minders and Safety Minders programs
- Customize training documentation forms as required
- Prepare a detailed outline of account-specific training programs
- Prepare monthly reports of training activity and statistics
- Develop film and resource library. Translate materials into Spanish as needed
- Liaison with other Training Coordinators, Corporate HR and Training staff and unit resources
- Prepare memory aids for staff; i.e., plasticized cards for MSDS, Mission, Race, etc.
- Oversee computer-based QA program
- Coordinate and compile results of user satisfaction survey program
- Collect supervision rounds forms and supervision team meeting minutes forms; compile, review and present to Department Head.
- Coordinate and compile results of special "QA and Infection control monitoring instrument programs" for the account as needed. Present materials at Infection Control/QA meetings
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations
- Environmental Services, Food & Nutrition Services and/or Patient Transportation experience a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Tagalog highly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least one year of supervisory experience in a high service related field required
- Training experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office including but not limited to Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 501713
TANEISHA J HAMILTON