PROCUREMENT SUPERVISOR (RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE)
Mooresville, North Carolina 28117Posted Date: May 12, 2021
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.Job Summary
SUMMARY: The Procurement Supervisor leads the Technical Resource Center team of Customer Service and Procurement (TRC) Associates in sourcing parts and services for biomedical and diagnostic imaging medical devices.
• Coach team in sourcing of parts & services from approved suppliers, across all major medical equipment modalities.
• Meet performance Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Utilize and improve CMMS dashboards and reports to drive the daily activities of the TRC Associates
• Drive process improvements. Utilize data and feedback to plan, deliver improvements.
• Assure the necessary resources, tools and training are available for quality customer service delivery.
• Ensure team compliance to national contracts.
• Develop and strengthen relationships with suppliers.
• Confirm timely updates to field technicians and resolve escalations quickly.
• Resolve invoice discrepancies and payment term matters, while reducing dependency on PCard suppliers.
• Talent Planning, Performance reviews, payroll, PTO record keeping, and PCard review.
• Adhere to, Quality Management System policies and procedures. Recommend modifications based on a continuous process improvement mindset.
• Schedule and manage the after-hours support and assign the customer service associate(s).
• Perform other duties as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Three (3) years’ experience supervising a customer service sourcing team.
• Strong track record of customer satisfaction.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to delegate while growing skills of team.
• Exhibits leadership, initiative, responsibility, and flexibility.
• Five (5) years’ experience supervising a procurement or customer service team within the medical equipment maintenance, healthcare support services management or biomedical/imaging industry.
• Ability to create and utilize custom reports in a CMMS system or database.
• Familiarity of ISO procedures.
• History of continuous improvement, process improvement, and developing and documenting best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. Associate degree considered.
• Five (5) years’ relevant experience in lieu of degree.
• Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Smartsheet.
• Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) or database experience preferred.
Please note: This position will be located in our Mooresville, NC office, however, due to Covid-19, this will temporarily be a remote role, requiring high speed internet and a functional workspace in your home.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 536786
Purchasing/Procurement, Engineering, Administrative Support