STRATEGIC BUYER (RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE)
Mooresville, North Carolina 28117Posted Date: Apr 23, 2021
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.Job Summary
SUMMARY: The Strategic Buyer will assist the Crothall HTS Procurement team to meet organizational objectives related to the sourcing and procurement of parts and services to support the repair and maintenance of medical equipment. This position will report directly to the Procurement Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyze data to identify opportunities.
• Facilitate supplier bid process including initiating bid documents such as Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quotation (RFQ), Request for Information (RFI) and compare responses.
• Execute new supplier, supplier re-evaluation, critical supplier, business review (QBR) and Tools and Test Equipment processes.
• Implement and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure internal (field engineers) and external (supplier) compliance to agreements.
• Implement and monitor KPIs for supplier quality and investigate corrective actions.
• Improve processes and train on and maintain ISO procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 2+ years related experience preferably in the sourcing/procurement area of healthcare support service management.
• High attention to detail and exceptional work quality.
• Proven ability to work effectively in an unstructured, fast-paced and P&L driven environment.
• Ability to extract insights from large complex data sets using advanced excel skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Travel may be required.
• Bachelor’s degree – Supply Chain preferred or CPM, CPCM, or CPSM certification
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Database experience
Please note: This position will be located in our Mooresville, NC office, however, due to Covid-19, this will temporarily be a remote role, requiring high speed internet and a functional workspace in your home.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 532425
Purchasing/Procurement, Engineering, Administrative Support