EVS TRAINING MANAGER
Utica, New York 13502Posted Date: Apr 14, 2021
Position Title: MGR, FIELD TRAINING
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals among their 1200 healthcare clients and across the nation in 39 states. Crothall has earned a spot on the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and a Becker’s Healthcare Top Places to Work in 2016. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transport, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory Services. For more information, go to www.crothall.com.
MGR, SAFETY & TRAINING
Job Summary: Responsible for performing professional-level work in the development and administration of employee health, safety and training programs.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute all new-hire training, education of staff members and management trainees on both one-on-one and small group levels
- Responsible for the Weekly Minders and Safety Minders programs
- Customize training documentation forms as required
- Prepare a detailed outline of WCMW-specific training programs
- Prepare monthly reports of training activity and statistics
- Develop film and resource library. Translate materials into Spanish as needed
- Liaison with other Training Coordinators, Corporate HR and Training staff and WCMC resources
- Prepare memory aids for staff; i.e., plasticized cards for MSDS, Mission, Race, etc.
- Oversee computer-based QA program
- Coordinate and compile results of user satisfaction survey program
- Collect supervision rounds forms and supervision team meeting minutes forms; compile, review and present to Department Head
- Coordinate and compile results of special "QA and Infection control monitoring instrument programs" in TCC; and in BCC and Main Hospital as required. Present materials at Infection Control/QA meetings at assigned
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least one year of supervisory experience in housekeeping or high service related field required
- Training experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office including but not limited to Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 529531
SARA E FELZER