TECHNICIAN, LINEN DISTRIBUTION (FULL-TIME)
Louisville, Kentucky 40202Posted Date: Apr 14, 2021
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 360890
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a FULL-TIME TECHNICIAN, LINEN DISTRIBUTION position.
- Location: University Of Louisville 530 South Jackson St Louisville, KY 40202 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time: 7am-3:30pm or 3pm-11:30pm, 40 hours a week. Rotating Weekends
- Requirement: Experience not required.
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available: $250
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Full time associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Operates linen room functions and distributes clean linen throughout facility as scheduled.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers clean linen to the different departments within the hospitals.
- Picks up all soiled carts from all floors if working on the second shift.
- Takes and fills orders from hospital staff.
- Ensures all exchange carts are delivered to the floors.
- Ensures all soil linen has been picked up and taken to the receiving dock.
- Ensures all soil carts are full; if not full, plans for consolidation.
- Reports issues or concerns to supervisor immediately.
- Ensures that linen room is left neat and organized at the end of the shift.
- Builds clean, neat, organized carts to set standard par level.
- Cleans linen room as necessary—sweep, mop, pick-up as necessary.
- Opens new linen for processing.
- Aligns/stages carts as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and push/pull a wheeled cart of 650 pounds.
- Ability to count and record inventory of terry/linen.
- Must have excellent problem solving and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced health care environment.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 529477
Support Services and Lead Support Services