MEDICAL DEVICE INTEGRATION ANALYST ASST (LURIE CHILDRENS)
Chicago, Illinois 60611Posted Date: Mar 25, 2021
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.Job Summary
I. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential functions of the job include but are not limited to the following:
1. Collaborate on medical device integration requirements with clinical users, Nursing Informatics and Information Management staff.
2. Assist with design of medical device integration solutions.
3. Knowledgeable of the operation of and have some prior hands on experience in the maintenance and repair of a wide variety of medical equipment and systems.
4. Knowledgeable of and develop working skills to the level attainable for all server based applications that Healthcare Technology Management is responsible
5. Serve as a reference source for healthcare technology management and clinical staff with regards to appropriate procedures for the integration of clinical equipment to the information system or be able to refer them to HTM device integration team.
6. Coordinate activities for HTM integration team with device support personnel, technical teams and application teams.
7. Assist in development of test data, system/integration testing and documentation for all components of the project phases.
8. Ensure quality of device integration and application functionality.
9. Work with device integration analyst/manager to coordinate with purchasing, equipment manufacturers, facilities and information management regarding procurement, upgrades and replacement of medical devices.
10. Ensure all existing and future medical devices comply with medical device security requirements to ensure protection of PHI.
11. Contribute to user training curriculum.
12. Assist in performing routine system maintenance and builds.
13. Collect, analyze, interpret and present data produced by medical devices
14. Provide informal training to equipment users and the company staff as requested or when circumstances dictate.
15. Maintain an orderly and functional work environment.
16. Provide emergency on-call responsibilities as needed.
17. Document all work and projects in compliance with department practices.
18. Demonstrate leadership and assume responsibilities of DBMS when required.
19. Collaborate with fellow technical personnel in department meetings to ensure they are kept abreast of technical updates and/or device related problems.
20. Demonstrate and reflect a commitment to the mission and values of the company.
21. Perform other duties as assigned that are intrinsic to the successful operation of the account and the company.
Education: 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare or Science related field
Experience: Min 1 year servicing a broad representation of clinical/patient care equipment in a hospital environment. Certification (s) preferred.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 464679
GLENDON L GARRETT