Crothall Healthcare Employee Benefits: Flexible Benefits to Meet Your Needs
Crothall Healthcare strives to provide you with a benefits program that offers a wide variety of options so you can customize the coverage to fit your and your family’s needs.
Through our benefits package you can select from an array of choices to provide maximum protection for you and your family, including alternatives that can help you save money on taxes.
Some benefit costs are shared between you and Crothall Healthcare, while others are made available to you at a reasonable group rate.
Click here to login to PlanSource to enroll or modify your benefits coverage.
ELIGIBILITY FOR COVERAGE
Generally, you are considered eligible for Crothall Healthcare benefits if you are a full-time associate working an average of 30 hours or more per week. Enrollment elections MUST be made by your eligibility date.
- Full Time Management and Professional associates will be eligible for benefits the first day of the month following one (1) month of service.
- Full Time Team Member associates are eligible for coverage the first of the month following a two month (2) waiting period which begins AFTER a 1 month orientation period (1 month minus 1 day).
Once you have been employed with Crothall Healthcare for more than one year, your employment status and benefits eligibility will be verified based on the average of your actual hours paid in the previous 12 months. This average will be recalculated each year prior to Annual Enrollment.
*Union associates should refer to the eligibility language in their collective bargaining agreement.
The following family members are eligible for medical, dental, and vision coverage (Make sure you have social security numbers for all dependents handy when you enroll for coverage. They are required to enroll dependents):
- Lawful spouse
- Children, including stepchildren up to the end of the month in which he/she becomes age 26
- Unmarried children age 26 or older who are mentally or physically unable to care of themselves, but only if the disability arose at a time when the child could have been covered as a dependent under Crothall Healthcare’s benefits.
Newly added dependents will be verified by third party vendor, failure to comply will result in removal of dependent coverage.
Crothall Healthcare offers three medical plan options to give you a variety of coverage so you can select a plan that’s right for you and your family. It is important to know that all of the plans offer the same quality care, but the way the cost is split between you and the plan are different.
Medical carriers are offered by state and in most areas, at least one carrier is offered as Best in Market. In select areas, regional HMO’s may be offered – coverage under these regional plans may vary.
- Bronze Plus Plan
- Silver Plus Plan
- Gold Plus Plan
Crothall Healthcare now offers prescription drug coverage through CVS Caremark. Download the CVS Caremark app to manage your prescription benefits on the go. You can also visit www.caremark.com to print ID cards and view the list of covered drugs and more.
For Regional HMO plans that may be available to you those carriers will administer their own prescription drug coverage. (Regional HMO participants will receive a combined medical and prescription card):
- Significant cost savings on prescriptions
- Mail order/Step Therapy Program
- Customer services representatives who are available 24 hours a day/seven days a week
- The convenience of access to thousands of pharmacies nationwide, including most major chains – like Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Rite Aid and CVS
We offer two dental plans, a Comprehensive and a Basic Plan through Cigna. Cigna dental plans makes it easier to care for your teeth and gums while watching your budget. Cigna allows you to use any dentist you choose but also gives you access to a network of preferred provider dentists. Deductions are withheld on a pre-tax basis. You can choose a dental provider at www.mycigna.com or call 1-800-244-6224.
- Preventive Exams covered up to 100%
- Basic services are covered up to 80%
- Major services are covered up to 50% with calendar year max up to $1500
We offer a comprehensive vision plan and a base plan through VSP (Vision Service Providers). VSP does not issue an identification card. VSP has a nationwide network of more than 20,000 doctors located in rural and metropolitan locations to help you’re your vision needs. Choose a VSP provider at www.vsp.com or call 1-800-877-7195.
- Annual eye exams
- Frames coverage up to $160 every other year*
- In lieu of glasses, contacts are covered up to $160 every calendar year
Flexible Spending Accounts
Two “pre-tax” spending accounts are available to pay for qualified health care expenses and to keep more money in your pocket. You do not have to enroll in a Crothall Healthcare medical, dental, or vision plan to enroll in the Health Spending Account or Dependent Daycare Account. You are allowed to rollover up to $500 of unused Healthcare Spending Account funds at the end of a plan year to use the following plan year. Should employment terminate you have 90 days to submit any claims incurred prior to termination.
Medical Spending Account
- $2550 Account Limit.
- Lets you reimburse yourself with tax-free dollars for expenses such as doctor visit co-pays, dental and vision expenses, and much more.
Dependent Spending Account
- $5000 Account Limit
- Lets you reimburse yourself with tax-free dollars for daycare expenses for your dependent children under age 13
As a Crothall Healthcare associate you receive Basic Life Insurance at no cost. Coverage is designed to provide coverage while you are working. Note: Bargaining Unit Associates may or may not have basic life and should refer to their Union contract (CBA).
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
You may choose to purchase AD&D coverage for you, or for you and your family. AD&D pays a benefit in the event your death, dismemberment, loss of sight, hearing or paralysis as a result of an accident. There are six levels of coverage ranging from $25,000 to $500,000. If you choose dependent coverage, you will receive a percentage of the associate coverage amount for the death and/or injury of your dependent.
Supplemental Life Insurance
You may choose to purchase supplemental life insurance coverage for yourself in addition to the company-paid benefit. You pay the total cost of this benefit through convenient after-tax payroll deductions. You may “move-up” only one level of coverage each enrollment period.
Dependent Life Insurance
You may also choose to purchase life insurance on your eligible spouse and/or dependent children.
Income Protection Insurance
Short and Long Disability coverage is available to most eligible associates based on their employment status, except, whereby a state disability plan exists (California, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico) Note: Bargaining unit associates should refer to their Union contract (CBA) as disability coverage may vary.
- Short Term Disability benefits are payable after 8 days for illness or injury providing a weekly income for up to 26 weeks payable if you have a non-occupational disability including maternity leave.
- Long Term Disability provides monthly benefit amounts which are payable after you have been disabled for 26 weeks (180 days) of disability.
INTERVENT Wellness Program
INTERVENT offers associates the opportunity to take a free confidential online Health Risk Assessment (HRA), administered by INTERVENT that gives you an outline of your health status. Associates who complete the Health Risk Assessment (HRA) will receive a $3 wellness credit toward their medical deductions. Associates can also earn and additional wellness credit if their spouse takes the HRA too. To receive the wellness credit, you and/or your spouse must be enrolled in a Crothall Healthcare medical plan. To complete your HRA via phone please call 1-877-498-0216.
LIVONGO for Diabetes Program
In partnership with INTERVENT, the Livongo for Diabetes program combines the latest technology with coaching from a Certified Diabetes Educator – empowering people with diabetes to make better decisions. All associates and their covered dependents, who are enrolled in a Crothall Healthcare PPO medical plan and diagnosed with type 1 or type 2 diabetes are eligible. Members will receive unlimited test strips and lancets shipped directly to their door. To learn more, call Livongo Member Support at 1-800-945-4355.
Associates and their eligible dependents can speak with a US board-certified doctor through the convenience of phone, video, or mobile app visits. Teladoc is available 24/7/365 to diagnose, treat, and prescribe medication, if necessary, for many medical issues. $10 consultation to treat cold and flu symptoms, bronchitis, respiratory infection, sinus problems, urinary tract infection, allergies, poison ivy and more. Register anytime with Teladoc or call 1-800-835-2362.
Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement and Trust is our record keeper and trustee for the Compass Group Support Services.
Following three months of employment, all eligible associates can enroll daily in Compass Group Support Services 401(k) plan.
- Pre-tax contributions can range from 1% to 50% of salary.
- The company matches 35 cents on the dollar up to the first 3% of an associate deferral contributions.
- A participant is 100% vested in matching contributions upon being tenured with 3 years of service.
Employee Assistance Program
The EAP is offered at no cost to our associates. This program provides both access and references to external resources for assistance with family matters, legal issues, and work life solutions. Contact Health Advocate at 866-695-8622.
Flexible Spending Accounts - NGE
Retirement & Savings [401(k)] - Wells Fargo
Employee Assistance Program - EAP
LIVONGO for Diabetes Program
Purchasing Program through Paycheck Direct now available no interest, no fees, and no credit check visit www.mypaycheckdirect.com/crothall for the new associate shopping program. You can also call 866-441-9160 to get more information on this exciting program.
Coming Soon: New Voluntary Plans 4/1/2017 be on the lookout for enrollment information.
- Accident Insurance, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance – VOYA
- Group Whole Life Insurance – AFLAC
- Legal Insurance – Hyatt Legal Plans
Fee Disclosure Notice
Medicare Creditable Coverage
Every year CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) requires that all Medicare eligible employees be notified that the prescription drug programs Compass Group Support Services offers are considered Creditable. Please click here for the disclosure notice.
More information on Creditable Coverage can be found on the CMS website: