Compass Group Support Services Employee Benefits: Flexible Benefits to Meet Your Needs
Compass Group Support Services considers our associates to be its most valuable resource and we believe you and your family should have access to high-quality benefit options.
Therefore Compass Group Support Services offers up-to-date, flexible benefits at competitive cost. Through our benefits package you can select from an array of choices to provide maximum protection for you and your family, including alternatives that can help you save money on taxes.
Some benefit costs are shared between you and Compass Group Support Services, while others are made available to you at a reasonable group rate.
MYOPTIONS ENROLLMENT LOGON
Click here to login to MyOptions to enroll or modify your benefits coverage.
ELIGIBILITY FOR COVERAGE
Associates (non-union) scheduled to work 30 hours or more per week on a consistent basis, are eligible for Compass Group Support Services benefits.
We offer several medical benefit plan options. These benefits will vary depending upon the State you reside in. Associate contributions are in general withheld on a pre-tax basis. Most medical plans also have comprehensive prescription drug coverage.
We offer a high option dental plan through Guardian. Deductions are generally withheld on a pre-tax basis. You can choose a dental provider at www.glic.com or call 1-800-541-7846.
- Preventive Exams covered up to 100%
- Basic services are covered up to 90%
- Major services are covered up to 50% with calendar year max up to $2000
- Orthodontic services are covered up to $1000 lifetime maximum
We offer a comprehensive vision plan through VSP (Vision Service Providers). Deductions are generally withheld on a pre-tax basis. For ease of use, NO VSP ID card for claim forms are needed. Choose a VSP provider at www.vsp.com or call
- Annual eye exams
- Frame coverage up to $140 every 12 months
- In lieu of glasses, contacts are covered up to $140 every we months
- Sunglass enhancement benefit
Flexible Spending Accounts
Two “pre-tax” spending accounts are available
Medical Spending Account
- $2500 Account Limit
- Lets you reimburse yourself with tax-free dollars for expenses such as doctor visit co-pays, dental and vision expenses and much more
Dependent Spending Account
- $5000 Account Limit
- Lets you reimburse yourself with tax-free dollars for daycare expenses for your dependent children under age 13
Life and Accident Insurance
Basic life insurance coverage is provided to most eligible associates at no cost. Note: Bargaining Unit Associates may or may not have basic life and should refer to their Union contract (CBA)
Voluntary Life Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance coverage is available to most eligible associates for yourself, spouse/domestic partner, and dependent children.
Voluntary Disability Coverage
Short and Long Disability coverage is available to most eligible associates based on their employment status, Except, whereby a state disability plan exists (California, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico) Note: Bargaining unit associates should refer to their Union contract (CBA) as disability coverage may vary.
- Short Term Disability benefits are payable after 15 days for illness or injury up to 60% of your weekly earnings and can continue up to 26 weeks.
- Long Term Disability benefits are payable after 180 days of disability up to 40, 50, or 60% of your monthly earnings.
Following three months of employment, all eligible associates can enroll daily in Crothall’s 401k plan.
- Pre-tax contributions can range from 1% to 50% of salary
- The company matches 35 cents on the dollar up to the first 3% of an associate deferral contributions
- A participant is 100% vested in matching contributions upon being tenured with 3 years of service
Employee Assistance Program
The EAP is offered at no cost to our associates. This program provides both access and references to external resources for assistance with family matters, legal issues, and work life solutions. Contact IBH at 1-800-386-7055.
Flexible Spending Accounts - NGE
Retirement & Savings (401k)
Fee Disclosure Notice
Medicare Creditable Coverage
Every year CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) requires that all Medicare eligible employees are notified that the prescription drug programs Compass Group Support Services offers are considered Creditable. Please click here for the disclosure notice.
More information on Creditable Coverage can be found on the CMS website:
401(k) Retirement Plan
Effective January 1, 2013, Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement and Trust will be the new record keeper and trustee for the Support Services and Southeast Service retirement plans. We are pleased to announce these two retirement plans will be merging into the Compass Group Retirement Plan.
Associates can now enroll DAILY following 3 months of employment; all eligible associates can participate in Compass Group Support Services 401(k).