Compass Group Support Services Employee Benefits: Flexible Benefits to Meet Your Needs
Compass Group Support Services considers our associates to be its most valuable resource and we believe you and your family should have access to high-quality benefit options.
Therefore Compass Group Support Services offers up-to-date, flexible benefits at competitive cost. Through our benefits package you can select from an array of choices to provide maximum protection for you and your family, including alternatives that can help you save money on taxes.
Some benefit costs are shared between you and Compass Group Support Services, while others are made available to you at a reasonable group rate.
MYOPTIONS ENROLLMENT LOGON
Click here to login to MyOptions to enroll or modify your benefits coverage.
ELIGIBILITY FOR COVERAGE
As part of the Affordable Care Act, associates MUST be working an annual average of at least 30 hours per week as determined and certified by Compass Group Support Services. If an associate is classified as benefit eligible based on the previous 12 month average of 30hours per week, they will remain eligible for the next 12 months.
We offer several medical benefit plan options. These benefits will vary depending upon the State you reside in. Associate contributions are withheld on a pre-tax basis. Most medical plans also have comprehensive prescription drug coverage.
We offer two dental plans, a Comprehensive and a Basic Plan through Guardian. Deductions are withheld on a pre-tax basis. You can choose a dental provider at www.glic.com or call 1-800-541-7846.
- Preventive Exams covered up to 100%
- Basic services are covered up to 90%
- Major services are covered up to 50% with calendar year max up to $1500
We offer a comprehensive vision plan through VSP (Vision Service Providers). Deductions are withheld on a pre-tax basis. VSP does not issue an identification card. Choose a VSP provider at www.vsp.com or call 1-800-877-7195.
- Annual eye exams
- Frame coverage up to $160 every twelve (12) months
- In lieu of glasses, contacts are covered up to $160 every twelve (12) months
- Sunglass enhancement benefit
Flexible Spending Accounts
Two “pre-tax” spending accounts are available
Medical Spending Account
- $2500 Account Limit
- Lets you reimburse yourself with tax-free dollars for expenses such as doctor visit co-pays, dental and vision expenses and much more
Dependent Spending Account
- $5000 Account Limit
- Lets you reimburse yourself with tax-free dollars for daycare expenses for your dependent children under age 13
There are many valuable benefits available which you may not know about. For example, the Qualified Transit and Parking Expense Plan allows you to set aside pre-tax money to pay for work-related commuting and van pool expenses. This benefit and so many more.
Life and Accident Insurance
Basic life insurance coverage is provided to most eligible associates at no cost. Note: Bargaining Unit Associates may or may not have basic life and should refer to their Union contract (CBA).
Voluntary Life Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance coverage is available to most eligible associates for yourself, spouse/domestic partner, and dependent children.
Voluntary Disability Coverage
Short and Long Disability coverage is available to most eligible associates based on their employment status, Except, whereby a state disability plan exists (California, New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico) Note: Bargaining unit associates should refer to their Union contract (CBA) as disability coverage may vary.
- Short Term Disability benefits are payable after 15 days for illness or injury up to 60% of your weekly earnings and can continue up to 26 weeks.
- Long Term Disability benefits are payable after 180 days of disability up to 40, 50, or 60% of your monthly earnings.
Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement and Trust is our record keeper and trustee for the Compass Group Support Services.
Following three months of employment, all eligible associates can enroll daily in Compass Group Support Services 401k plan.
- Pre-tax contributions can range from 1% to 50% of salary
- The company matches 35 cents on the dollar up to the first 3% of an associate deferral contributions
- A participant is 100% vested in matching contributions upon being tenured with 3 years of service
Employee Assistance Program
The EAP is offered at no cost to our associates. This program provides both access and references to external resources for assistance with family matters, legal issues, and work life solutions. Contact IBH at 1-800-386-7055.
Flexible Spending Accounts - NGE
Retirement & Savings (401k)
Fee Disclosure Notice
Medicare Creditable Coverage
Every year CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) requires that all Medicare eligible employees are notified that the prescription drug programs Compass Group Support Services offers are considered Creditable. Please click here for the disclosure notice.
More information on Creditable Coverage can be found on the CMS website: